Earlier this week the federal, provincial and territorial health ministers met in Newfoundland to discuss important issues facing the Canadian health care system. One of the issues receiving attention is the amount of salt Canadians are consuming in their diet. Health Canada’s Sodium Working Group released a report in July 2010 titled Sodium Reduction Strategy […]
e-News & Updates
Make A Difference!There are some problems in Canadian health care. We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Your Health Care Options
- 5 Questions Patients Need to Ask About Unnecessary Care and Choosing Wisely Canada
- Surviving Canadian Medicare: Why Patients Must Fight for Freedom Not Funding
- Universal Health Care and We the Patients
- Health Care Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Access Based on Need and Ability to Pay
- Toronto Zoo Provides Patient-Centered Care
- Tom Foley on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Mike on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- sonny sen on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Barbara on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Jim on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems