Many academics, researchers and medical professional associations have worked diligently at changing the perception of drug addiction from that of an “illness” to a “chronic disease” like diabetes and heart disease. This is why supplying drugs to drug addicts is now considered health care and why addicts are being misled into believing they have a […]
e-News & Updates
Make A Difference!There are some problems in Canadian health care. We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Your Health Care Options
- 5 Questions Patients Need to Ask About Unnecessary Care and Choosing Wisely Canada
- Surviving Canadian Medicare: Why Patients Must Fight for Freedom Not Funding
- Universal Health Care and We the Patients
- Health Care Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Access Based on Need and Ability to Pay
- Toronto Zoo Provides Patient-Centered Care
- roger broughton on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Charles Hurley on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Tom Foley on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Mike on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- sonny sen on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?