Sisters Leslie Worthington and Val Lee had many questions surrounding the medical care their father John received prior to his death. The search for answers would lead their family through a bureaucratic maze, one that is replicated throughout the Canadian health care system. In today’s video clips Leslie Worthington and Val Lee talk about the bureaucracy of regional health authorities in the Canadian health […]
e-News & Updates
Make A Difference!There are some problems in Canadian health care. We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Your Health Care Options
- 5 Questions Patients Need to Ask About Unnecessary Care and Choosing Wisely Canada
- Surviving Canadian Medicare: Why Patients Must Fight for Freedom Not Funding
- Universal Health Care and We the Patients
- Health Care Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Access Based on Need and Ability to Pay
- Toronto Zoo Provides Patient-Centered Care
- Tom Foley on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Mike on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- sonny sen on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Barbara on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Jim on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems