Leslie Worthington continues the search for accountability in Canadian health care. The family members of other patients experiencing medical errors begin contacting her for help in navigating a closed-door system. On one occasion Leslie and another woman offer each other support by picketing near Concordia Hospital in an effort to gain access to information and […]
e-News & Updates
Make A Difference!There are some problems in Canadian health care. We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Your Health Care Options
- 5 Questions Patients Need to Ask About Unnecessary Care and Choosing Wisely Canada
- Surviving Canadian Medicare: Why Patients Must Fight for Freedom Not Funding
- Universal Health Care and We the Patients
- Health Care Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Access Based on Need and Ability to Pay
- Toronto Zoo Provides Patient-Centered Care
- roger broughton on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Charles Hurley on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Tom Foley on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Mike on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- sonny sen on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?