Prohibited from purchasing private health insurance in Alberta, patients Darcy Allen and Richard Cross were forced to leave Canada to access medically necessary services in the United States. Both patients filed legal cases claiming the Alberta Government’s monopoly on health care infringes on their Charter “right to life, liberty and security of the person”. The […]
e-News & Updates
Make A Difference!There are some problems in Canadian health care. We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Your Health Care Options
- 5 Questions Patients Need to Ask About Unnecessary Care and Choosing Wisely Canada
- Surviving Canadian Medicare: Why Patients Must Fight for Freedom Not Funding
- Universal Health Care and We the Patients
- Health Care Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Access Based on Need and Ability to Pay
- Toronto Zoo Provides Patient-Centered Care
- Charles Hurley on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Tom Foley on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Mike on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- sonny sen on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Barbara on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems