Contract disputes and strikes are commonplace in universal health care systems throughout the world whether it’s Canada, the UK, Australia, Brazil, Greece, South Africa or India. Wherever government controls access to doctors and hospitals you’ll find patients who are caught in the middle of disputes over rising prices and declining quality. Here in Canada, contract negotiations between […]
e-News & Updates
Make A Difference!There are some problems in Canadian health care. We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Your Health Care Options
- 5 Questions Patients Need to Ask About Unnecessary Care and Choosing Wisely Canada
- Surviving Canadian Medicare: Why Patients Must Fight for Freedom Not Funding
- Universal Health Care and We the Patients
- Health Care Doesn’t Grow on Trees: Access Based on Need and Ability to Pay
- Toronto Zoo Provides Patient-Centered Care
- roger broughton on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Charles Hurley on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- Tom Foley on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?
- Mike on World Health Organization’s Ranking of the World’s Health Systems
- sonny sen on Universal Health Care: Who says it’s the fairest of them all?